· Responsible for operating a forklift to load, unload, move, locate, relocate, stack and count merchandise.
· Accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform other duties including order fulfillment and checking of units.
· Receiving/Put-Away: Unload inbound shipments safely and move products to storage locations as defined by company. Efficiently stack and store products in the appropriate areas.
· Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances to supervisor.
· Order Picking: Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
· Loading: Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers.
· Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put-away and load functions, as required. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
· Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
· Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. General: Ability to perform general warehouse tasks as assigned
Job Role: Operator
Joining Date: Immediately
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Manages Others: No
· Must be at least 18 years old.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Previous warehouse experience preferred.
· Two (2) years of experience operating a forklift.
· Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English. Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.
· Must be willing to work established shifts.
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
· Must wear appropriate warehouse attire, including steel-toed boots.
· Must be able to perform repetitive bending and lifting motions over extended periods of time
· Physical demands include: standing for long periods of time, sits, squats, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during working hours.
· Responsibilities may change from time to time. PRC Industries reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of PRC and its executives.
· This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: 2 years’ experience in forklift operation
Degree: Forklift Certified Preferred
Employment Type: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.